- Complete Application: An application is required for each adult (18 yrs. and older) that plans to live in the household.
- Photo ID: Valid Drivers License or State ID.
- No More Than (1) Eviction: Some exceptions can be made, but you must provide information that allows us to check specifics. If you do have an eviction on your credit, it cannot be within the last 12 months, and you will be required to pay first and last month’s rent in addition to the security deposit. You may also be required to have a qualified cosigner.
- Verifiable Income: Check stubs, W-2’s, or government documentation is required.
- Verifiable Rental History from Unbiased Sources: If no rental history is available, you will be required to pay first and last month’s rent in addition to the security deposit. You may also be required to have a qualified cosigner.
- You cannot owe a previous landlord for damages or back rent.
- Section 8 voucher holders with no income must show proof that they can afford to pay utilities.
- Good Credit: A poor credit record may result in denial of your application. Providing false information is grounds for denial.
Other things to note:
- Arrests or convictions for an offense which is arguably relevant to your ability to abide by the terms of the lease, respect the rights and quiet enjoyment of others, respect the property of others, and remain in compliance with all laws and regulations during the term of your tenancy may result in the denial of your application. This includes, but is not limited to: assault, rape, disorderly conduct, sex-related offenses, failure to obey lawful commands, menacing, criminal damaging, soliciting, theft, receiving stolen property, possession of controlled substances, trafficking in controlled substances, any similar drug-related offenses, or any other offense against person or property.
- Poor references from previous landlords my result in denial of your application.
Not all of our rental properties allow pets. For those that do, our Pet Policy is as follows:
- $250 Flea Deposit (Paid along with security deposit)
- $50 Monthly Fee per Dog
- $25 Monthly Fee per Cat