Slaters Hardware Traeger Grill Dept.
Come in or call us for information concerning Traeger Grills
Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
With Traeger you can Grill, smoke, bake, braise, roast, or barbeque.
All natural wood pellets are poured into the hopper. When you push the On switch, the hot rod activates for about 4 minutes, igniting the pellets in the firepot. The auger automatically feeds pellets from the hopper to the firepot where convection air is added, acting like a miniature forge, electronic auto start ignition, E-Z drain grease system, state of the art digital thermostat control, cookbook, and assembly tool kit.
Some of our Favorite Recipes
Dear true lovers of meats—take our advice, grill and eat this thick and juicy slab immediately. Smothered in a unique Asian marinade, your tastebuds will rock to an 11 on the flavor scale. This recipe is big flavor in little China town.
• In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients, making a paste.
• Rub the paste on both sides of the steaks, refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
• When ready to cook, start your Traeger on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to High (450°F) and preheat, lid closed (10-15 minutes).
• Place steaks on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare (140°F). Let them rest 10 minutes before serving.
• Optional: Garnish with grilled baby bok choy and grilled garlic.